a piece of Tare-chan's life

16 September 2007

The Exhibition

After several months of hard work, finally the exhibition of the comic project is held started today till next 4 weeks (every Sunday only). Ah, I forgot to tell you, the comic project is called The 7 Pain(t)s, story of the Mother of Sorrow. We took this theme since the exhibition is for celebrating my church’s anniversary. My church is named ‘church of Mother Mary, mother of 7 sorrows’, quite long isn’t it? XD For short, we called it ‘Pandu church’ since it’s addressed in Jl. Pandu. ^_^

We also making this theme because not all who came to the church know what this 7 sorrows are. Heck, I also didn’t know it before I helped this project ^_^; Anyway, the 7 sorrows are: Simeon’s fortune, The escape to Egypt, Jesus left in Jerusalem, and the other 4 are around Via Dolorosa.

Being the first time helping in such an exhibition, really make me proud, eventhough, my help isn’t that much. You could see the exhibition situation in the pics bellow:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Did you see the first sorrow pic?? I were the one who copied the whole sketch from the storyboard paper into that whole board. I’m so proud of this, eventhough, the one who make the detailed finishing was of course not me XD I’m not that skilled, I would have destroyed the pic instead XD


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the whole pics. Ah, did you also noticed those ‘black borders’ in each panels?? That were also my doing XD hauhauahuahaa yeah, of course, what else do you expect I could help than making those lines?? XD


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now this is the exhibition for those who enter the cover for Berita Kita. Quite good I must say, I can’t even draw like that XD

Anyway, the exhibition will be held next Sunday till 3 more weeks, please come and see the exhibition if you have time ^_^

Label: ,